Shoelace Science is offering the LossMeter metrology instrument for measuring high reflectivity/low loss optical components. The LossMeter utilizes the Cavity Ringdown (CRD) technique to measure total optical loss associated with a test sample, and enables total optical loss ranging from 0.001 to 0.000005 (1000 ppm to 5 ppm) to be determined with high precision
The LossMeter metrology instrument is useful for quantifying optical quality and performance in a number of applications including:
· Testing of Optical Coatings
· Substrate-Absorption Measurements
· Thin-Film Absorption Measurements
· Laser Crystal Absorption Measurements
· Process Control and Validation
· Total Insertion – Loss Measurements
The LossMeter enables rapid determination of the total optical loss in optical coatings, substrates, and laser crystals.
For a quote or additional information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for additional contact information.